March 20, 2015

Awesome Drugstore Finds 03/16/15







A few drug store purchases I made recently.

As I said in "Product of the Week" 
Link here: 




http://nisabrookes.blogspot.com/p/product-of-week.html




LOREAL Infallible Pro Matte is AWESOME!


This is Milani Baked Powder Blush in the shade Dolce Pink. I heard about this blush from @lustrelux , and she really seemed to like it, so I gave it a try...LOVE it!!! My new fave! Nicely pigmented, goes on smoothly, easily blended...if you don't like shimmer, you won't like this, bc it does have a shimmer to it; but it really is beautiful. 



This is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 107. It is highly pigmented and goes on nice and smooth.
I put it on early in the morning this past Sunday, and it lasted all.day.long! Even after eating, it was holding on...AMAZING!

I definitely would recommend this lipstick and I'll be using it often, I think!



This is the Milani Matte Orchid Matte finish lipstick. Put it on yesterday, but didn't wear it long enough to give details on how long it really does last. (I'll do that soon enough) I will say it's highly pigmented, which is good. It's a bit dry, which isn't unusual, but I noticed it spread pretty easily with my finger when I wanted to blend it a bit more.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment