March 20, 2015

Product of The Week 03/16/15





I tried this foundation based on the recommendation of Katy, aka Lustrelux on Instagram and YouTube. She compared it to Mac Studio Fix foundation, which is what I was currently using. I bought it at a Walgreens in Houston, and paid $12.99 + tax (of course), and I LOVE it!! So far I have been able to wear it without applying powder, which is miraculous for me. I have combination skin, and my t-zone gets super oily...Like, makeup slides right off of my face. I used a Beauty Blender to apply the foundation, as I find that's what works best for me and gives me decent coverage without looking cakey. So, overall opinion is that, for $13, this stuff is amazing. Definitely high end quality at a more affordable price. I know that $13 may seem pricey for drug store makeup, but when it comes to your foundation (which is one item you really want to invest in for a flawless face), this is having your cake and eating it, too. (I never really understood the logic behind that phrase...Why would you want cake if not to eat it? Does it mean, "Oh, it's good to have cake, but it's even better when you have it AND you can eat it....*confused*) Alright, all you combination to oily skin peeps! Go buy this! You won't regret it!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment