March 24, 2015

New Talent Alert! 03/24/15

CONFESSION:

I stalk Instagram...

I stalk Instagram for beauty and talent.

I decided not too long ago, that when I would have my blog, I would feature those makeup artists or other beauty industry talents, that were up and coming. 

I think it's important to give exposure to those who are working so hard for it and deserve it because they ARE talented.

My very first feature is @HiliJeen-MUA . 


She has been doing makeup since she was 14 years old and has always had a love for makeup. In fact, she put on her first lipstick at 6 years old!

She is a MAC Pro Makeup artist now, and has been doing makeup professionally since she was 25 years old.

Her favorite products are the Urban Decay Naked palettes,  (she is anxiously awaiting the release of the Naked 4 palette), Pore Minimizer Primer from Smashbox (she calls it her holy grail), and MAC lipsticks, especially the color Ruby Woo. Last, but certainly not least, Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow products are also on her "favorites" list.

If you find your way to Instagram, go check out her page, and give her a "follow".

She's a very sweet and talented person!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment