March 19, 2015

Welcome!

Hey All!

Welcome to my humble little ole' beauty blog!

I hope that you can find your way around easily and I hope that you get as much joy out of it as I get putting it together...It's definitely a work of love.

This is something I do in my "spare" time; joining 2 of my passions, writing what I think/feel and beauty/fashion.

Please check out my Instagram page @lets_talk_hairandmakeup , and my FaceBook page, Nisabrooke.

If you have any topics about beauty and fashion you'd like to see me cover, let me know!

Until next time, loves!

Peace

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Which cosmetic lines do you recommend that aren't tested on animals? Yes, I'm an animal lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juley!
    Here is a list of cosmetic companies that I have personally tried, to which I can say they are good AND cruelty free:

    Anastasia Beverly Hills
    Aveda (Estée Lauder)
    Bare Escentuals
    Becca Cosmetics
    Burt's Bees
    E.L.F. Cosmetics
    Milani
    NARS Cosmetics
    NYX
    Paul Mitchell
    Physician's Formula
    Sigma Beauty
    Smashbox Cosmetics
    Stila Cosmetics
    Tarte Cosmetics
    theBalm
    Too Faced Cosmetics
    Urban Decay
    Wet n Wild

    Here is a website that gives a list which includes more cosmetic companies that are cruelty free, but I haven't tried all of the brands, so I can't speak of the quality. The ones listed above, however, are super quality!

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Forgot to put the link, lol!

    Here it is: http://beautifille.com/beauty-brands-do-not-test-animals/

    ReplyDelete