March 20, 2015

Fashion Trends - Jeans 2015

TOPIC THIS WEEK - JEANS

 It appears, that although the skinny jean has not made a complete exit, it is creeping towards the background this year. A looser fit, if nowhere else but below the knee, is on the horizon...Actually, it cleared the top of the hill, but, as it is always, this fashion statement will be emerging a bit more slowly in the "real" world, as opposed to in New York or LA.

The Boyfriend Jean


One of my personal favorites. Although, to get the desired effect of how a boyfriend jean is supposed to look, I usually have to go up a size or two due to my voluptuous thighs.
Super cute, though.

Next, we have these....


Cropped Flare Jeans

Not a fan...Nope. In my opinion, they don't even flatter the model. The high waist coupled with the short length...No...Just no...But, to each his (or her) own.

Flare Leg


I LOVE these! I already know that they flatter most leg/body types, and to me, they look amazing with a heel.  Just elongates the leg and the body! *YAY!* *SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS RETURNING TREND*

Next, the Wide Leg Jean


Not bad if coupled with the right style of shirt.  It can make those of us with volume in the thighs look a bit thinner if we pick the right fit and length.  If a shirt that is too long and flowy is worn with these jeans, though...HOBO HIPPY is what the "look" will be...If you're into Hobo Hippy, perfect! But as for me...I'll pass.

OVERALLS!!!


Ok...So, I was famous in the 90's for wearing my overalls...I ROCKED the overalls' look!

My plan is to rock it again. I love this! I'm glad it finally came back. It's so farmer chic, ya know. ;)

A FEW OTHER TRENDS, I'VE NOTICED ARE THE JEANS WITH ALL OF THE SHREDS IN THEM AND GREY JEANS SEEM TO BE BIG, AS WELL.

REGARDLESS OF YOUR TASTE, JEANS ARE A WARDROBE BASIC. WE ALL NEED THEM; AND HAVING A FEW DIFFERENT STYLES WILL JUST HELP YOU TO BROADEN YOUR "LOOKS".

Send me your pics of YOU wearing your 2015 trend jeans!

Peace










Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment